Children's Ministry falls under the umbrella of our Family Ministries at New Hope Baptist. This is directed towards the youngest of children to those who are nearing the crucial ages of middle school.
- AWANA every Wednesday (6:00p)
- EVERY SUNDAY we have a nursery provided for those newborns!
“ To grow deeper and closer in a relationship to Jesus Christ within the bonds of family as well as faithful members of Christ’s church. From there, through our love for the Lord, may we express our joy of the gospel to share with others in every aspect of life.”
Psalm 115: ‘He will bless those who fear the Lord, both the small and the great. May the Lord give you increase, you and your children!’
New Hope Baptist Family Ministry Core Values:
- To lead every faithful church member (husband, wife, child) into a deeper relationship with Christ and be transformed into His image. (Romans 12:2, 1 Peter 1:16)
- To guide and support the husband and wife who have children to be the main spiritual providers in the household to teach their children saving faith in Christ. (Deuteronomy 6:7-8, Romans 10:17)
- To provide tools for all families on how to share the knowledge of Christ so they can go out into their workplaces and daily lives to further spread the Gospel of Christ. (Matthew 24:14, Psalms 96:3)